Hi Kirsten, I've been following your blog since way back last year, but only got around to signing in today! I love the photos of wee Oliver that you put up...these Easter ones are just so cute, he is the sweetest baby ever, Caden would have loved him. I keep intending to write you and I will soon. Michael and I miss you a lot and think of you often. Glad you are enjoying motherhood, it's the most rewarding job ever :) Take care, Roisin xo
hey michael and kirsten- this about the cutest little easter bunny i've ever seen- love liz s
ReplyDeleteHi Kirsten, I've been following your blog since way back last year, but only got around to signing in today! I love the photos of wee Oliver that you put up...these Easter ones are just so cute, he is the sweetest baby ever, Caden would have loved him. I keep intending to write you and I will soon. Michael and I miss you a lot and think of you often. Glad you are enjoying motherhood, it's the most rewarding job ever :) Take care, Roisin xo
ReplyDelete