
Oliver's looking for an internet connection.
I have one, at least for a few more minutes. It's not a secret that one of the reasons I married my husband is that he is smart, and in particular, computer-smart. He's one of those IT guys. But our internet, modem, switch, and router- whatever they are - have been giving him grief for several days. Hence my lack of blog-posts and overall cyber-presence.
My post today will be brief, in the event that I loose connection. Which is too bad, because I have a lot to tell you. The truncated version:
1)I'm having surgery tomorrow
2)Oliver is the funniest person I know
3) Oliver has started to understand the concept of language skills
4) I will be laid up for at least a couple of weeks, so I promise to catch up on more writing this week.
That is, if Oliver ever finds the internet.

He's looking the right direction!
ReplyDelete