It is said that when someone you love is hurting, you can be so connected as to feel the other person's pain too.
Saturday, October 8, 2011
Sympathy Pains
Due to recent exponetial belly growth, my back hurts. Really, really hurts. I have about 10 minutes in a standing position before I'm pressing my knuckles into the small of my back and gritting my teeth. Trips to Target, a joyous pastime for me, has become a race against the clock to get the essentials in the cart before I'm using it as a walker.
It is said that when someone you love is hurting, you can be so connected as to feel the other person's pain too.
It is said that when someone you love is hurting, you can be so connected as to feel the other person's pain too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Aw, God bless the boy :)
ReplyDeleteI SO feel you right now! Things I've found that are helping - sleeping on my left side instead of my right side, Tim rubbing my lower back for even a few minutes. I'm about to call the chiropractor because I've heard that helps women, too.