Friday, December 5, 2014
Ollie Want For Christmas
Even though we have already done our shopping for him, tonight I asked Ollie what he wanted for Christmas. I began to write it down, but it got a little lengthy, so I took out my laptop and recorded his response below:
Ollie:"Wwwell. What I very very want is a bow and arrow.
Me: "Okay..."
Ollie: "A blue bow and arrow."
Me: "Well, buddy, a bow and arrow might be kind of dangerous..."
Ollie: "Well that's okay, because I also want a Batman plane, that if you press the front and back at the same time, it lights up and it goes, 'beeow, beeow, beeow!'"
Me: "Oh. Have you seen a toy like that?"
Ollie: "No. And also I want a rocket, that you put in the back of your pants, you tuck it right about here, and you put fire on it, and then when it goes you go super fast!" (runs away and comes back.)
Me: "Wouldn't that be dangerous?"
Ollie: "No, it's just pretend fire. But," (whispers), "It's not pretend, it's for real. That's what people think, that it's real. But it's pretend."
Me: "Okay..."
Ollie :"And also I want a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle game, and if you roll the dice like this and it says go up the stairs, you go up, and if it says go down the stairs, you go down. And also I want a REAL magic wand, that turns you into a Transformer. A Bumblebee Transformer.
And a Santa with a little lightbulb on top. If you wind it up and let it go it dances like this, and sings 'jingle bells, jingle bells, jingle all the way,' and at the end Santa says, "ho ho ho, merry Christmas!'
And also I want a camera that you hold on to the handles and when you look in that tiny tiny hole in the middle and then you take a picture if you press the red button. Because mine ran out of batteries.
And also I want a new, NEW Transformer thing and then you have a scissors and then you cut the sides off becaue they're paper and then you grab piece of paper and you can make any Transformer or any Ninja Turtle that you want.
And also I waaaaaaant...so. I want a new, NEW nighttime thing that if you wind it super duper much, uh, uh, the telephone rings then it's time to wake up because it's morning time.
And a Ninja Turtle paper that if you color on the same guys you can actually play with it and it's magic. if you color on the front, then toys come out of the front, and if you color on the back, then toys come out of the back.
Also I want a new NEW thing that helps us know where sound is coming from and what it is,
and then when you open it it shows you what the sound is, and then you turn into it. And then you do whatever the thing does and then you play with the toys. Is that cool? And then you put on your Ninja Turtles costume and BOOM! and then you turn into a Ninja Turtle. A real Ninja Turtle, in a real shell! Not a cape, not my pajamas. And if you have a Spiderman one, it does the same thing that a Ninja Turtle does.
That's what I want! That's all. I can't think of any more." (At this point, Ollie is on the toilet pooping, talking to me through the door).
"Oh I know! I also very very want a new train station that has a track with it that attaches on the front. It's a big loop with a little tiny dot, and a little tiny thingy, and it sticks onto it. I will play with that one while Charlie plays with our other one.
And also I want is remote with an 'R' on it and you point it at it something else with an 'R' on it, and if you push the 'B' it goes down and if you push the 'A' it goes up. And also you can move it anyway you like... and just make sure you press the 'R' before you move it because if it doesn't move, just turn it on and press the 'R,' and make sure it's right below it and if it beeps, then you should play with it.
I can't think of any more.
Oh! And a Ninja Turtle remote. If you push any of the buttons it shows up on the tv and it does any thing that the Christmas stocking does. And then if you press the 'R,' it opens the wings, and if you push the middle button it flies up in the air, and you have to get it down by pushing the middle button again.
I can't think of any more that's all I want.
No wait! So I want a toy animal and it is a cute, cute, wittle, wittle... a wittle wittle...bunny rabbit and it's a robot toy animal! And when you push the middle button? My room turns into a Star Wars room. It's just like the kid that when the kid grows up he fights Obiwan Kanobi. And then I turn into the kid! Yeah, really! And if you press the eye, it winks. And then if you push his belly button, it makes your pretend dinosaurs turn into your room, inside your house. And I'll call my stuffed animal...'Ollie'!
And that's all I want for Christmas."
Two things are very clear to me:
1) Santa's lap is going to go numb
2) If Ollie gets anything from his Christmas wish list, it will absolutely be the most magical Christmas ever.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment