Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Oliver




Dear friends,
Michael and I are thrilled to announce the birth of our sweet baby boy, Oliver Michael Childe. He came into this world on July 2nd at 11:33 am, weighing 7 lb 4.9 ounces, measuring a grand 20 inches, and changing our lives forever.
He is beautiful. We are beyond happy.
I'm not preggo anymore, but I'm continuing this blog, and for now, under the same address simply because it's easier to do so. I imagine that much of what I do now will be followed with the explanation, "because it's easier to do so." For Ollie's sake, I might change the background from pink to something more, um, not pink.
We had a difficult journey with my health following Oliver's birth, which is great because, as my sister pointed out, now I have lots and lots of blog material. So stay tuned. This is our story.
Love,
The Childe Family
Kirsten, Michael, and Oliver













3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think KC "The Amazing" is no longer a URL you should feel self-conscious about.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to all 3 of you! I'm looking forward to continuing to read your blog...Enjoy your little one!

    ReplyDelete