Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Round of Applause

Oh boy. After nearly 9 months, I have finally successfully uploaded video from my phone onto this blog. Let's all clap for me.

Now if we can only get Oliver to stay this entertained by something so simple for, say, the next 18 years.

"Mom, can we go to Disneyworld?"

"No, honey, we're a little short on cash. I know: let's stay home and clap!"

"Mom, can I go to prom?"

"No. But you can stay home with me and Dad and clap, doesn't that sound like fun?!"

"Mom, can I have the keys to the car?"

"Why would you want to drive anywhere when you can stay home and clap?"

Why not? I'm 31, and I'd rather stay at home and clap with my happy kid than do pretty much anything else.


1 comment:

  1. awesome video. Better to clap then to get the clap! :)

    ReplyDelete