Monday, March 28, 2011

On Our Way



Michael sent this picture on Sunday afternoon with the caption, "On our way."  He and Oliver were heading home from visiting Michael's parents in Mankato for the weekend.  Oliver had a blast.




While Oliver ran around laughing, I was visiting the North Shore with the gals in my book club.  Lutsen was most wonderful.  Blue skies, junk food, great conversation, Lake Superior, wine, and a notebook full of inside jokes that can only be cultivated by seven women on a road trip.







I've been hearing birds lately, sweet chirpy birds that echo between buildings.  Every time I climb out of my car and hear them, it causes me to pause and inhale the cool air, which in the hope of Spring always smells cleaner than usual.  It's like the entire sky is blanketed in a Bounce dryer sheet.  Sunnier days are coming.  We are on our way.

No comments:

Post a Comment