It was Palm Sunday last weekend, and Michael and I watched a gaggle of preschool kids sing their song of Hosanna at the front of the sanctuary. Most kids were yell-singing, one was crying, and a few were twisting their shirts nearly over their heads or wandering off somewhere. I love watching them, wondering what Oliver will do when he's up there in a year or two. Will he be shouting and clapping in the front, will he spend the two minutes waving to us, will he be spinning in circles?
In the meantime, we brought home a palm branch for Oliver to practice with. Michael told him, "Ollie, raise it up high! Lift your arm up high!"
Ahem... when we clarified which arm to raise, he caught on rather quickly.
So yeah, I think he'll be one of the ones shouting and clapping in the front.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Has no one else noticed that your son is wearing a Christmas sweater on Palm Sunday?
ReplyDelete