For reasons that I'd like to think have more to do with eating my weight in vegetables this week than my fast-food dining extraveganzas today, my underwear was falling down.
I was in a home visit this morning that lasted three hours. I sat in a chair, I sat on the floor, I stood up and sat down again, went up and down the stairs, sat again, stood again...and bit by bit, my skivvies headed South. I wanted nothing more than to shove my hand down the back of my jeans and give my britches a good yank, but alas, I just had to feel them slip. By the time I was walking out to my car, I might as well have gone commando, as they had fallen all the way off my butt.
Oh sure, you're laughing at my wardrobe malfunction. But let's take a look at what my oldest son chose to wear this evening.
You're still laughing about my underwear, aren't you? Ah well, it was worth a shot.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


I lost a slip walking from the Ordway to my parking spot one night - it actually fell onto the ground. Fortunately it was night, and only one person was with me. She has promised NEVER to speak of it. :-)
ReplyDeleteYLC
Spring break in Cancun. I was 20. Dancing on a platform at a nightclub. Then the seam of my pants split. That was an early night!
ReplyDeleteLOL, ladies! Thanks for commiserating!
ReplyDelete