Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Charlie and Liesel

 
 
 
 
 
Charlie wants to play with kitty.  Liesel, however, has no interest.
 
 
 
 
Liesel consents to a brief greeting, in which she comes to the inevitable conclusion that Charlie is yet another loud, lumbering, drooling little human with little no no thought for personal space or gentleness.  Why oh why did my owners consent to bringing another one of these in to live with us?  Wasn't I enough for them?  I'm loving, I give them affection, I'm cute, and they didn't even need to show me how not to crap my pants, or how to get food into my mouth.   
 
 
 
Charlie lays it on thick, trying to convince kitty that cuteness is all that matters.  Play with me, he says.  You know you want to. I'll pet you nicely.
 

Um, mostly nicely.

 
Okay, so maybe I'm not so gentle, but I'm still cute.
 
 
 
 
Kitty?  Come back!  I love you.
 
 


1 comment:

  1. K- this is such a cute post = charlie gets more adorable every day and your story is so cute and really spot on with how a cat would be with a little person- liz

    ReplyDelete