.jpg)
Oliver spent the afternoon with Daddy today, to free me up for some girl time. My good friend Amber started out her bachelourette party at the Twins game, and off I drove to my girls afternoon in a car with an empty carseat. I was pretty proud of myself for thinking ahead to save parking money by taking the light rail from the Mall of America. Apparently I'm not the only smart Twins fan around town. That train was so flippin' crowded, that I'm sure to be harboring Swine Flu if I hadn't been already. My butt was agaist some old lady's butt, I had several people's armpits in my face, and I stopped keeping track of the number of people who cannot understand the concept of covering their mouths with their chronic coughing and sneezing. I wanted to go home and take a bath in Hydrochloric Acid.
Instead, I went home and just washed my hands really well, and walked back out the door with Michael and Oliver. They were on their way out for a picnic. We picked up McDonald's and headed to the park, where we set Oliver in his carseat on the ground to watch us swing on the swings. Climb up and slide down the slides. And fail at the monkey bars.
I hope we never grow up.

No comments:
Post a Comment