As previously mentioned, I have Tuesdays off, and sometimes I have Tuesdays "off." As in, sometimes the day is full with appointments and errands; but then there are Tuesdays where I can, for example, take Oliver to the State Fair.
This was his first year there, and I prepped him beforehand with what we would see.
"We can see baby animals, like piggys,"
"I yike piggys!" Oliver chirped. His "L" are still pronounced like "Y's," which produces feelings such as yike and yove.
"We'll see horsies-"
"I yike horsies!"
"And there is a lot of good food to eat. Like...corn on the cob,-"
"Oh, I YIKE corn on cob."
"-me too, and there is ice cream, - "
"I YUV ice cream!"
"-and snow cones-"
"I yuv snow cones, too!"
"And do you want to go on rides?"
"Yyyyyyyyy.....YES! I yike rides."
It took some effort in getting there, having gone to a Park and Ride that ended up to only being in service on the weekends. Turning the car around for another location, Oliver asked what I was doing.
"Well, we need to go find another bus," I explained. "This bus only comes on Saturdays and Sundays, and today is Tuesday."
"Oh. I yike Tuesdays," he announced in the back seat.
My Dad met us at the correct Park and Ride and off we went, for a day full of this:
I yike Tuesdays too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment